Elder Masulonis

Elder Masulonis

Saturday, August 25, 2012

June 19, 2012

Dear mom, 
This week has been pretty crazy. Dont worry, I'm fine. All is well, all is well. I love you mom. An older couple told us as we were speaking with them that we were going to hell and that they knew that the Book of Mormon wasnt true and they didn't need to read it to know it wasnt... interesting. That ended up to be a huge motivation for me to work and testify even harder. We were confronted by a kid who stopped his van right in the middle of the street and he tried to convert us. We asked him if he knew anything about the Book of Mormon, and he said that he knew it wasn't true. We then found out that he hadn't read nor prayed to know if it was true,.. typical. We tried to help him out, but we will see what happens. I met with johnathan. I'll let dad tell you more about that and my feelings towards what happened. I have seen alot of growth in this area. We usually only find 2-3 new investigators on a really good week, but this week we found 5. so we have been very blessed. It just goes to show that were much is required, much is given. and the other way around, where much is given, much is required. I have eaten all of the pink butter you have sent me, it is so stinking good. I think im addicted to it. Its good to hear that Randy got a new email. I am super excited to hear from him. Although, that means that that might be not as good for you because that just makes one more person I need to write to and less time to write you. I love you mom. Is there anything you want me to send to you?

-love Elder Masulonis.

No comments:

Post a Comment