Elder Masulonis

Elder Masulonis

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Feb 20, 2012

The following are excerpts from a letter we received in the mail from Kent. There are personal things he writes to individuals in our family, and answers to questions that we have asked him, so I don't post his entire letters word for word.  We are so proud of him and love to see him happily serving and growing.


Something that I have learned is that because the Lord Loves us so much, the things that are important to us, are important to him.  Now this doesn't mean that all our desires will come true, but again, all things are possible with God on our side.  Something that has stood out to me recently on this subject is that the Lord will help us but not do everything for us. 
Right now we are teaching a few people.  But one of them I'm thinking might get baptized.  I'm kinda nervous though.  He baptism date is in April and transfer meeting is coming up.  And I'm not sure if I will be able to baptize him or even see him get baptized.  This is particularly distressing to me because I have bee the only missionary who has consistently taught him.  I feel connected to him because I found him and have taught him and seen him grow.  We will see what happens.  His name is Otto.
Kent also wrote other things but adds: "sorry if this letter seems jumbled, I'm as the beach right now.  Don't worry I'm not swimming or anything.  It's just easy to get distracted by the sound of the waves and the warm weather and all the beauty:)"

No comments:

Post a Comment