Elder Masulonis

Elder Masulonis

Monday, September 24, 2012

July 1, 2012

Dear Mon,
Wow, my birthday really is coming up, that was weird, i forgot all about that. thats crazy about the fires. Elder Stauffer said that his mom also said that there were alot of fires in utah. Well, let me tell you one reason why I probably forgot my own birthday. The work in knightdale has really grown. We had an investigator at church for the first time in a while yesterday and just about the whole ward introduced themselves to him and befriended him. It was awesome. Oh, let me tell you about him. His name is Michael, he is a black 18 yr old and has a scholarship in football for college. He is about as tall as I am, but about 3-4 times as muscly, not exaggerating. He could squish me like a grape, or probably eat two of me. Ware playing basketball with him today. He says that he isnt all that great at basketball, but we will see. I will probably have to go up against him because I am the next tallest guy. Wish me luck. We are working with him and 5 other pretty darn solid people. I'm really excited but at the same time pretty nervous. Not that I will or will not be able to teach how I need to, but wether or not I will actualy be there in Knightdale to see them be taught and baptized. Transfers are next week and I really dont want to leave Knighdale. The whole time I have been here, Knightdale has struggled. But now that it is booming, I may be leaving. I really hope it doesn't.  So this week has probably been the hottest weeks of my whole life. I have thought things were hot before, but this week, there were several days that were 104 degrees. I took a pretty funny video. I will have to send it to you in a thunbdrive or cd or something. I will see what I can do because I can't send videos over email, they are too big. As for the whole politics thing, I was thinking about saying that I was planning on voting Obama, to mess with you, but I think that would put you over the edge and make you disown me, and since my birthday is coming up that wouldnt be to good for me. So as for now I will say that i m voting Eomney ;)  So, to wrap up, things are going great for the work, I feel like i'm in an oven, I'm voting Obama... I mean Romney, fires are crazy along with Jason, I hope you can find my future wife so that i dont have to waste time like him;) I need to send you some videos, and i love you :)

-Love Elder Masulonis.

No comments:

Post a Comment