Elder Masulonis

Elder Masulonis

Monday, September 24, 2012

July 8, 2012

Thanks for emailing me mom. 
As for the heat... it is really hot. Our appartment is fairly cool though so at least I can sleep well during the night. We have been trying to set appointments with everyone during the hottest parts of the day, but even so, we sometimes have to go out in the heat. But with that being said, I think the Lord has really been blessing me. I remember back at home thinking that 85 was super hot and too uncomfortable to really do anything outside, but now I am in 90-105 temperatures. But the interesting thing is that it is bearable. I am definately sweating a ton, and the heat zaps your energy pretty quick, but its something that the lord has blessed me to be able to handle. Thank goodness right? I usually just have to think about having water with me more than if we are going to go out that day or not. Oh and by the way, transfers will be this weekend tomorrow, but I will be staying with Elder Stauffer in Knightdale for at least one more transfer. which is great because we are teaching some pretty awesome people right now and we hope to see at least a few of them get baptized. We will see how things work out though. I am super excited. It feels wierd though being 20. I mean, I feel like a missionary and an adult now. I still feel like im a teen ager. But, oh well. Again thank you for sending that package. This week I met my new mission pres. He is a baby doctor. He is alot different from pres. Cotterell. Pres. Cotterell was a head hunter and a business man so he ran the mission in a business style, so i dont know how things are going to work out with president Bernhisel. I love you very much, and hope to hear from you soon.

-Elder Masulonis

No comments:

Post a Comment